summer cleaning… of my email inbox.
if you are one of the hundreds of people who emailed me over the past… year (ish)… and are still waiting on a response from me, i’m so sorry. i’m currently going through my email right now (which i literally have not checked in almost a year).
i’m quite amused by some of the emails i’m finding. i’ll let you in on the amusement…
- two women who created dating websites (one catholic and one christian) have asked to write guest posts for my blog.
- wordpress has invited me to earn money by hosting advertisements for companies with common interestes as my blog.
- some company in NYC has asked me to become part of their “advice” team where i will be able to hold “live” conversations with people via the internet and provide them with sound advice (that doesn’t seem like a good idea at all. ha!).
- someone in kenya sent me an email and asked me to support their ministry by sending bibles to the villages there.
- i was offered free lifetime advertisement for my blog from “Jesus Love TV Family.”
- another email asked me to send some sheet music to her. hopefully i still have said sheet music.
- an email from some dude who apparently found me on a dating site. creepy.
- i was asked to write an article or submit an article from my archives for a book of collective stories written by Christian women all over.
- and lots and lots of spam. which is awesome.
if you’re one of the people waiting for a response (ranging anywhere from December 2011 to the present), i’m working on responding right now! you’ll have something in your inbox today! i promise!
oh yeah, and this is my 400th post here at Grow Up! whhhaaaattt!? :]
Posted on August 6, 2012, in Personal and tagged advertisement, amusement, cleaning, email, From my inbox, late, personal, promise, responding, Sorry, summer, year. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.