pictures to prove it…
quick update… that probably won’t be quick at all. but maybe i’ll surprise myself…
my last legitimate post was on March 3 – which was three months ago. i’m not even going to bother to attempt to apologize for my long stretch of being absent. the truth of the matter is that i’ve been so busy since then that i literally have not even had time to think about this blog. at all. and when i say “busy,” i mean busy…
here’s some of the stuff that’s happened since March 3:
- i lost 17 pounds.
- i bought a puppy. his name is Oliver.
- got four A’s and one A- this past semester.
- made the presidents list.
- graduated on May 12 with my Bachelors Degree.
- successfully did the cabbage soup diet. i seriously wanted to die that week.
- spent a weekend with friends in Frankenmuth/Midland (MI).
- paid off all my credit cards (then filled them back up. ha.).
- went to my first comic convention. it was every bit of epic. yes, epic.
- went on my first date in i don’t know how long.
- i discovered the wonderful world of zumba and kardio kick classes.
- attempted p90x yoga and (again) wanted to die.
- got in my first official car accident (i was not at fauly). luckily no one was hurt too badly.
- was officially accepted by Northwood University to begin my 2-year MBA program this fall.
- joined a new church and love it.
- went on a 12-day vacation to Vancouver, BC, and Alaska.
- decided that i may one day move to the remote, little “island” known as Elfin Cove (AK).
- applied for several new jobs.
- dyed my hair blonde (ish).
- kissed marilyn monroe on the cheek.
- celebrated my 24th birthday.
- was offered a job in Vancouver, BC.
- was almost attacked by a puffin.
- decided Detroit (MI) is a super wonderful city to come home too.
- and much, much more…
here’s a few pictures to illistrate some of my overly-crowded yet exciting life, in no particular order (you may have to click on each picture to make them larger). i’ll try to number the picture with it’s coordinating explanation in the above list. 🙂
if the quality of the pictures was absolute yuckiness, i apologize. most of them were taking on my iPhone and edited through instagram or picframe. blah.
believe it or not, i’m going to try to start blogging more regularly again since my life is starting to slow down a little bit.
until then, tell me a little about what’s been going on in your lives over the past 3 months! and if you have any questions for me, feel free to let loose and ask me.
Posted on June 6, 2012, in Personal and tagged Alaska, Car Accident, Church, Comic Con, Credit Cards, Detroit, Dieting, Graduation, Marilyn Monroe, p90x, Puppy, Vacation, Vancouver BC. Bookmark the permalink. 21 Comments.